One of the historic buildings at the San Benito County Historical Park is called the Sullivan House. It was named for the original owner, Mary Sullivan. Her brother, Michael Shea, a carpenter for Colonel Hollister, built the cute cottage for her around 1868. The house was located on San Felipe Street, near the Miyako Japanese Restaurant. It was the first building to be moved to the historical village.
To read more about the Sullivan House, check out this page at the San Benito County Historical Society Web site.
To learn more the San Benito County Historical and Recreation Park, check out this page.