I spy with my little eye so many possibilities of things to do in San Benito County.
Just today, the Husband and I headed over to San Benito Bene in Hollister to purchase our tickets for the Gourmet Roasted Chicken Dinner Take-Out Fundraiser on August 23, 2016, for the San Benito Olive Festival. Yummmm. We also bought our tickets for the Downtown Beer & Bacon Crawl on September 17, 2016. I saw on the tickets that the LTD Sedan & Limo Service is offering free rides that day. Trés cool!
What else? Well, how about. . .
- hiking the Juan Bautista de Anza National Historic Trail
- wandering around the Pinnacles National Park
- exploring the various San Benito County wineries
- discovering the history of San Juan Bautista
- entering flower arrangements, crafts, baked goods, photos, and a whole bunch of other things at the San Benito County Fair
- hanging out at the Hollister Farmers Market
- playing golf at the Pinnacle Hills Golf Course, Ridgemark Golf & Country Club, or San Juan Oaks
- jumping out of a plane with Skydive Hollister above Tres Pinos
- driving the back roads and stopping here and there to take photos of the gorgeous scenery