Sunday, July 25, 2010

Help Win a Dog Park in Hollister!

Click to Head over
to the contest page
to vote for Tammy's Entry
Hey Hollister Dog Owners!  Want to help Hollister get half a million dollars to give a local dog park a makeover?

Tammy Ballew, a member of the Hollister Dog Owners Group, does. Evidently so much that she entered the Dream Dog Park Contest, which is jointly sponsored by Beneful, a dog food brand made by Purina, and The sponsors recently chose Tammy as one of the contest's top 10 finalists.  

Whoo-hoo! Way to go, Tammy!

If Tammy wins the contest, she will receive an in-kind donation of $500,000 to renovate the dog park next to the Hollister Airport. Now, here's where all you dog owners and dog lovers can make Tammy be the grand prize winner!

The finalist who gets the most public votes for her or his entry will receive 10% of the final score. The other 90 percent of the score will be based on what the judges say. From today until August 11, the public can vote once a day at the Dream Dog Park Contest Web site.

So, dear Hollister Readers, let's show Tammy our support. Head over to Tammy's page at the contest Web site to cast you vote. There, you can also see Tammy's winning essay and video for becoming a finalist. 

For local news reports about Tammy and the contest, check out these links:
To learn more about the Hollister Dog Owners Group, click over to its Web site.

Thanks, Tammy!


  1. If all the residents of Hollister have your enthusiasm, Tammy will certainly win the dog park make over. I'm all for dogs and dog parks ..... so Yeah ..... go Hollister.
    Win, win, win. Manzanita

  2. Thanks, Manzanita. The best part of this contest, people don't have to live in Hollister to vote for Tammy. Hint, hint. ;-)


Hello, hello. Thanks for dropping by and leaving a comment. I enjoy and appreciate your comments, unless they're spam. Boo, spam.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.



Related Posts with Thumbnails